Question for those who have a DROID, and use Thunderbird

bodean

Reaction score
Desktop options for Contacts/Calendar/ToDo list -- Sync with DROID

Coming from outlook, I moved to Thunderbird with the combination of (Mozilla Thunderbird with Lightning, Provider for Google Calendar and Google Contacts.)

When I update my calendar on my pc, should it not sync with GOOGLE calendar online, and then sync to my phone? Because I don't see this happening at all.

I've always used Office for my calendar/tasks/contacts.

Now That I have a droid, I notice that it's all done through google. I've exported my contacts from Outlook to gmail. My question is, is there an ideal solution for inputting calendar / task items on my pc, having them sync with the droid? Or is everything going to have to be entered via web now?

Last edited:

raydog153

Reaction score
I use thunderbird, and added my calenders, and can easily update them and then the phone gets the updates. I will double check and test again. What I really need is a way to sync my Lotus Notes work calender.

andjarnic

Reaction score
Make sure you check settings and have enabled the sync option..and that its not set for like 1 hour or something. Not sure if this is the case, but I think some of the apps have sync options that may default to being off and you have to turn on.