Question about updates to Apps

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
My wife claims that sometimes she hits something that makes the update screen go away by accident after she opens the update Apps screen when the Updates Available alert comes up.

She claims then she can't pull the updates screen back up until she gets the alert again.

I don't have this problem as I get the alert and update all the Apps that have updates before I close the screen.

Can you pull that screen up after you've closed it after getting the Updates Available alert?

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
My wife claims that sometimes she hits something that makes the update screen go away by accident after she opens the update Apps screen when the Updates Available alert comes up.

She claims then she can't pull the updates screen back up until she gets the alert again.

I don't have this problem as I get the alert and update all the Apps that have updates before I close the screen.

Can you pull that screen up after you've closed it after getting the Updates Available alert?

Yes, she's right that will happen. If she happens to notice the app however she can just go to her downloads and the update should be there.

mhotovec

Reaction score
Open the Market app and go to 'My Downloads'. Any apps that have updates available will be shown at the top of the list.