intro

edecklund

Reaction score
I'm new to droid after decades of palm hacking. I'm not going to root my pro though, just use it.

My wife (new to droid pro too) asked why she doesn't get notification reminders, just the initial alert which she might not hear. She's missing too many messages by having to manually scroll the notifications when she thinks about it.

I can't find a setting to help. Do I need an app? If I do, any suggestions? My searching only found a few and they're old.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
welcome to the forum! actually there are apps out there that can help with more than one notification. the stock version is limited to that initial alert but there should be the blinking LED light to indicate there's a msg . an app called Light Flow LED control is neat.

sent from the Hawaiian D2G

OP
E

edecklund

Reaction score
Notification

Thanks, princess! I've got both Light Flow and Missed Reminder on our droid pros now and they're cooperating nicely.

I don't get many messages or calls so keep them "quiet" for long periods of time trying to conserve battery life.

My wife recharges each night and after work so I don't think it will be an issue with her. She needs all her notifications as soon as possible, lights and vibe for meetings and added sound the rest of the time.

She had a blackberry which came equipped for all her notification requirements but she never liked the keyboard and had trouble holding it. The droid pro works with her arthritic (since childhood, not the age kind) fingers. She has trouble screen typing too, so needs a physical keyboard.

Hawaiian Princess

Reaction score
Thanks, princess! I've got both Light Flow and Missed Reminder on our droid pros now and they're cooperating nicely.

I don't get many messages or calls so keep them "quiet" for long periods of time trying to conserve battery life.

My wife recharges each night and after work so I don't think it will be an issue with her. She needs all her notifications as soon as possible, lights and vibe for meetings and added sound the rest of the time.

She had a blackberry which came equipped for all her notification requirements but she never liked the keyboard and had trouble holding it. The droid pro works with her arthritic (since childhood, not the age kind) fingers. She has trouble screen typing too, so needs a physical keyboard.

that is awesome u folks got it working! she's like me then very busy with work...but I manage to close my office door so I can peak Droid Forum!! LOL...she has arthritis? omg u folks can't be up there in age. but hey im happy if u folks got that resolved. glad it worked out for ya

sent from the Hawaiian D2G