Question about uninstalling paid apps

tu3218

Reaction score
If I uninstall an app that was a paid app, can I go back an download it again without paying? I need to free some space, reason being to uninstall it.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
If I uninstall an app that was a paid app, can I go back an download it again without paying? I need to free some space, reason being to uninstall it.

Yes, you can reinstall it without paying twice. It will be in the download folder in the Market.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why you think you're running out of room. Are you getting a message saying that you're running out of room or are you just looking at app memory?

Guchi

Reaction score
you can get them anytime they will say "purchased" next to them

OP
T

tu3218

Reaction score

Yes, you can reinstall it without paying twice. It will be in the download folder in the Market.

I'm a bit puzzled as to why you think you're running out of room. Are you getting a message saying that you're running out of room or are you just looking at app memory?

Well I just installed the new google earth(22mb) an then it gave me the error message.