Uninstall paid apps without refund?

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Forgive me if this is in the wrong thread and feel free to move it where appropriate - but how do I uninstall an app that I paid for without also submitting for the refund?

warrior21

Reaction score
If it is over 24 hours it won't request a refund. You can uninstall it and it will stay in the market under your downloads as 'purchased' You can re-download it if you want to later on.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Sorry to ask but if you got it within 24 hrs why don't you want the refund??? Otherwise you can uninstall it on your phone thru settings, manage apps, and that won't refund... then just wait a day...

OP
Z

zerosouls

Soulless Droid
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gplus.to
Sorry to ask but if you got it within 24 hrs why don't you want the refund??? Otherwise you can uninstall it on your phone thru settings, manage apps, and that won't refund... then just wait a day...

Because I want to go to a previous version of the product available on the dev forums without pulling my money from the developer. Also in case I decide to use the market version again I don't have to purchase it.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
If it is over 24 hours it won't request a refund. You can uninstall it and it will stay in the market under your downloads as 'purchased' You can re-download it if you want to later on.

But if you do decide to reinstall an app after you've gotten a refund (even if it's within the same 24 hours) you'll get a message saying that you won't be able to get a refund if you decide to uninstall it again.

Reaction score
you dont get a refund after 24 hours...just wait, otherwise if its already been more than a day just uninstall...you wont get a refund.