Question about People App and especially Groups

CypriotX

Reaction score
So, i have imported all the contacts from my SIM card in the phone... I havent sync the People app with google+ or fb or something else, only contacts from sim card...

As i was playing with the GN, i created a Group and added some contacts in... When i open the Group i created... it shows me the contacts, in big icons like it is with the favorate contacts. But if i touch a contact, nothing happens. I mean it doesnt show me the info of the contact or something. Is this right? BTW in the group i created, it shows me that is a group list from the google account i have, the one im using for the market. The contacts arent clickable because are from the sim card and not synched from my google account? Or is it a bug or device problem?

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
maybe its cause you didnt do what the guy in the commercial did and only add hot girls to your "Best Friends" group..lmao :p

Seriously though, I never messed with this but I decided to to answer your question. I stuck my mom in the family group. Her pic is in there and if i touch her pic, the different option to call, text or add a way to contact comes up.

I also noticed the background is white. I will be fixing that.

OP
C

CypriotX

Reaction score
So, how do i fix this? I have 4.0.1... Bug or a device problem? I have some other issues to, like it doesnt add contacts to favorate sometimes, or the notification led doesnt always light on notifications and some other minor things...

xkape

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Im using 4.0.2. Most people in here are on 4.0.3 though