Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hometown Brooklyn, NY Now Fuquay Varina, NC
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel XL/Galaxy Note 8
Twitter
DroidNCState
My y question is this my brother has an Droid 1 He has downloaded Launcher Pro. Now after the Froyo update to 2.2 He tried to download home switcher and it would not let him download it because it said that it work only with 2.1. Is there a way to get home switcher for froyo 2.2?

ffej89

Reaction score
Someone correct me if i'm wrong but home switcher has not been updated for 2.2 yet

CoolBreeze

Reaction score
I've had Home Switcher on my Droid 1 prior to the Froyo update and I haven't had any issues. Each time there is a new update to LauncherPro and I press the Home key it comes up and I can select LauncherPro or the stock Launcher with no problems. I also just tried searching in the Market for Home Switcher and it finds it just fine.

grimley

Reaction score
I have home switcher on with froyo but it doens't allow me to change my default so it is basically worthless right now

I had the same issue when I got froyo. My default home was reset to launcher instead of ADW. However, I found a work around, I cleared defaults for Launcher and ADW or LauncherPro under settings/application. Then when you select the home icon you get a prompt to 'use as default', select your default and there you go.

But you still can't set the default thru Home Switcher, so its still somewhat worthless.

Hope this helps

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have it installed with LP running Sapphire 1.1, and I was able to switch to the stock launcher. No issues here. At least none that I noticed.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
2.2 on my DX and it still is working for me..