Question about Frost Theme for Liberty X

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
First, amazing rom. Really does everything I want it to, plus more. Kudos. :icon_ banana:

So my question is, I'm running the Frost theme and I would really love transparent power control and music widgets. Does anyone know of a zip for this? Or an easy tutorial on editing those widgets to make the background transparent. I want it to match up with my Linear ADW.

Thanks again. :)

OP
B

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
That theme is nice!.......good question.

Yup, for sure. Love all white themes, really looked down upon because of battery issues and what not. Closest I can get to the Avalon theme on D1. Otherwise I'd be rocking Linear.

Just hate the look of stock power/music widgets.

Last edited:
J

Johnly

I use the bad *** power amp widget, but the power control widget...well I only use it to toggle GPS and data right now. I forgot to look at this theme with the PC...I am sure they can fix that for a 12 pack right?

OP
B

BRUTAL BROCK

Reaction score
Yeah, power amp is cool, widget is hideous looking lol. I'm a power control widget nazi, always using it. I think extended control's app lets you create custom widgets with different layouts, but not a simple transparent one.

If I remember correctly, I believe Kejar created a .zip for rubix rom that gave some tweaks and transparent widgets before gummyjar was made.

Can't find it though. 18 hour shift today, plus school, i'm making grammar mistakes left and right in these posts, bear with me haha.

:)