qucik help: factory resseted and cant remember how to get back ups from pc onto droid

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
so I tried doing a factory reset on my manual update of 2.1 hoping the browser would go faster(it didnt cuz I suck) and I can't remember how the hell I'm supposed to successfully sync apps and stuff I backed up on my pc to my droid. I have a folder on the pc already with all the stuff, I mount the usb connection and all and drag the stuff from the folder to my removable F drive.
I've done this before successfully back when I did a factory reset on 2.0.1(email syncing issues) it took me a few attempts but I finally got everything back on the phone in one piece. the problem is..I CANT REMEMBER HOW THE HELL I DID IT!!! I followed instructions online. can somebody help me with this?? Its late Im tired, this has been probably asked a thousand times but I just need some straight answers. I appologize for my pushy attitude I'm just really frantic right now..thanks so much.
basically what Im saying is I copy stuff to the removable drive and its not syncing to my phone..

jwellsy

Reaction score
well if they are just apks, get something like astro from the market and install them

OP
T

TuBitMittens

Reaction score
well if they are just apks, get something like astro from the market and install them
lol I could do that but it would take awhile. lol I'm having a brain **** right now..I'm drowsy and its only 10:06. I KNOW I DID THIS ONCE PERFECTLY i just cant remember what i did..I feel like the biggest noob in the world right now..:icon_eek:

Skaggz

Reaction score
Are you trying to install all of them at once in batch mode? I don't think that is possible. If you backed them up with Titanium Backup you could use its batch mode to reinstall, but you still have to click install on each singe app.

jwellsy

Reaction score
Well the donated version of Titanium backup, does the load for you and i was goning to suggest that but i wasn't sure if your phone is rooted or not. and to my knowledge you haved to be rooted for TB to work