please help phone wont factory reset. Cant get past M logo.

addictedhacks

Reaction score
I rooted my phone played with a couple roms and restored my stock rom. I couldnt get it to stop going into recovery everytime I power cycled i factory reseted and did everything I could now i cant do anything. Not even get past M logo somebody point me in rite direction plz??? oh and i cant sbf. computer cant pick up device :/

Last edited:
OP
addictedhacks

addictedhacks

Reaction score
so no one can help???

I rooted my phone played with a couple roms and restored my stock rom. I couldnt get it to stop going into recovery everytime I power cycled i factory reseted and did everything I could now i cant do anything. Not even get past M logo somebody point me in rite direction plz??? oh and i cant sbf. computer cant pick up device :/
So no one can help???

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I am closing your other thread. Now the reason your computer is not picking up your device may be one of 2 things. 1) you do not have the correct drivers installed or 2 you have a droid 2 global instead of a droid 2 and you trying to boot into the droid 2 global using the droid 2 method.

As a suggestion it is much easier for us to provide you assistance if you tell us the following:

Phone model:
stock or rooted: which u did tell us
Where you stuck at: which u told us as well.

Ok if you do have a droid 2 then install these drivers from the motorola website.:

USB and PC Charging Drivers - Motorola Mobility, Inc. USA

And make sure you have the sbf and rsdlite from here:

TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat

Hopefully that helps. If you have a droid 2 global let me know and I will provide the info for that device.