Quake 3

cnix11

Reaction score
how do you install quake 3 i did everything to getting and it still said that it cant found it so please help me

mvezz

Reaction score
You have to place all of the .pak files into the baseq3 folder. I think the directions say put one outside of that folder, but I had to put it into it on my phone.

MustangGT500

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Installation

• Download the kwaak3.apk from the download section and install it on your phone. (Note you need at least Android 1.6)
  • Create a directory quake3 in the root of your sdcard and also create a baseq3 directory inside it.
  • Copy pak0.pk3 of your Quake3 CD (or from the demo) to the quake3/baseq3 directory.
  • Download the Quake3 1.32 point release and copy pak1-pak8.pk3 to quake3/baseq3
  • Start the game :)
btw : pls choose your thread title more exactly next time :)

bhjazz

Reaction score
It likely said it oculd not find the pak0.pak file. This is the one you need to get from your own Q3 CD or from the demo.

alfredbond

Reaction score
RE

I also installed this game. excellent graphics. back in 1999, it was the best graphical shotter game. it still many peoples favourite. the game can run smoothly even on a 5-year old cheap computer. its kind of run and gun shooter game, which you just go around the terrain and blast your enemies to piece with your gun. with several types of weapon to choose from and 4 maps, great single player but also can be played online with real human players. it can be somewhat addicting and exicting for a serious gamer.