[Q] Which phone should I get between...

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Don't get the Moto X. If you are going to go that route get the Droid Maxx. It's a better phone with a bigger battery.

I wouldn't say don't get the Moto X. I would look at the Maxx if you like the X but want a bigger battery and screen. They are essentially the same phone in a different form factor. Everyone's needs are different. The X would be fine for someone who has all day access to a charger and likes the smaller form factor. Moto Maker is an added bonus.

OP
cobravnm13

cobravnm13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Don't get the Moto X. If you are going to go that route get the Droid Maxx. It's a better phone with a bigger battery.

Yeah, I've had the same thoughts, actually. They're the same exact thing aside from screen and battery.

prouw

Reaction score
In my opinion S4 is a great phone! Fast processor, great screen resolution, 13 Mpx camera - you can find more details on comperio.co

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Yeah, I've had the same thoughts, actually. They're the same exact thing aside from screen and battery.

The Maxx and Razr have a few software features that the Moto X doesn't. Nothing that would be a deal breaker for me though.

Tap'd from my LG G2