[Q] Searching for text based missed call widget, w/ pic.

arrjaytea

Reaction score
3e00e41a6ebae63bdda9d763ef821590png.png

Searching for the missed call/message widgets here.

Would also entertain other text based suggestions for the same purpose. Trying to finish a Widget Locker screen.

Cheers.

nibblit

Reaction score
3e00e41a6ebae63bdda9d763ef821590png.png

Searching for the missed call/message widgets here.

Would also entertain other text based suggestions for the same purpose. Trying to finish a Widget Locker screen.

Cheers.

Try "Missed Call." It's available in the Market.

Sent from my marginally bricked D2.

OP
arrjaytea

arrjaytea

Reaction score
I actually just chose to go the route of using "SMS Unread Count" and using custom icons to match.

I still rather like the above widget, but for the moment this really fit the needs of having a custom lock screen both functioning and more or less looking the way I want it to.

lockscreen.png

bhmhrex

Reaction score
How did you make this widget? Is it something you are able to create on every droid? Like droid x, 2 etc etc?

OP
arrjaytea

arrjaytea

Reaction score
How did you make this widget? Is it something you are able to create on every droid? Like droid x, 2 etc etc?

I didn't create the widget, just used a custom icon set with it.

It's a combination of Widget Locker and SMS Unread Count, using simple text on a transparent background as an icon.

Took like 10 minutes, tops.

Edit: The other three widgets on screen are Typoclock, TxtWthr, and Battstat. Typoclock and Txtwthr aren't in the Market, but readily available at the dev forums.

Last edited:

bhmhrex

Reaction score

I didn't create the widget, just used a custom icon set with it.

It's a combination of Widget Locker and SMS Unread Count, using simple text on a transparent background as an icon.

Took like 10 minutes, tops.

Edit: The other three widgets on screen are Typoclock, TxtWthr, and Battstat. Typoclock and Txtwthr aren't in the Market, but readily available at the dev forums.

Boy do I have a lot to learn! I am new to this (or will be soon) I am just trying to do research and get up on my game.

OP
arrjaytea

arrjaytea

Reaction score
Boy do I have a lot to learn! I am new to this (or will be soon) I am just trying to do research and get up on my game.

This place and the Android developers forum at Android Development and Hacking - xda-developers have been great resources for me.

There are loads of UI options out there from piecemeal "themes" like mine using a lot of readily available widgets, to full theme conversions done flashing custom ROM's.

It's easily the thing I love most about Android.

Edit: Also, properly designed icon sets as opposed to my "quick fix" bollocks...

163607_636445802201_185007135_36226945_5441971_n.jpg

Last edited: