Q for other members who frequent Disneyland...

eidian

Reaction score
Is it me or is Disneyland a 4g black hole? Every time I try to check in using Yelp it's a nightmare. So I turned off 4g the last time I was there and the 3g was so consistent that it felt like 4g because I didn't have to wait for a connection.

Is this happening with anyone else when you're at Disneyland?

2.3.6 ver 174 rooted with NO problems

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Is it me or is Disneyland a 4g black hole? Every time I try to check in using Yelp it's a nightmare. So I turned off 4g the last time I was there and the 3g was so consistent that it felt like 4g because I didn't have to wait for a connection.

Is this happening with anyone else when you're at Disneyland?

Dude, how often do you go to Disneyland?

OP
eidian

eidian

Reaction score
Dude, how often do you go to Disneyland?

Annual pass holder + almost 4 y/o daughter + lives twenty minutes away from D-land = almost once-a-week average.

jpcalhoun

Reaction score
Annual pass holder + almost 4 y/o daughter + lives twenty minutes away from D-land = almost once-a-week average.

Well, that makes all the sense in the world now. She is a lucky little girl...and obviously has Dad "where she wants him" :biggrin:

OP
eidian

eidian

Reaction score
Well, that makes all the sense in the world now. She is a lucky little girl...and obviously has Dad "where she wants him" :biggrin:

As long as she enjoys going, we'll keep taking her. We go so often she thinks that that place is her back yard.

pinoy_92

Reaction score
LOL. you are so lucky! i have an annual pass to universal studios, but i live 2343 miles away (according to google maps). so yea...

iGrizz

Reaction score
One hour from Kings Island and three from Cedar Point. Season pass holder for both. :)