Putting Droid into monitor mode

dbthegrandtour

Reaction score
So I am completely New to Droid developing. What I want to do is at very least be able to put a droid into monitor mode and make an app using it. I have been searching around online for a while now and the best I can come up with is people saying that you must use the NDK and then pointing to the wifi tethering source code on google. I am now finding little things talking about changing the drivers as well, but I am still pretty lost. I am hoping someone could either point me to a tutorial about this or tell me what my first step would be as far as coding or changing code would be or even what I need to be looking at. Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks,
Db

godSINken

Reaction score
So I am completely New to Droid developing. What I want to do is at very least be able to put a droid into monitor mode and make an app using it. I have been searching around online for a while now and the best I can come up with is people saying that you must use the NDK and then pointing to the wifi tethering source code on google. I am now finding little things talking about changing the drivers as well, but I am still pretty lost. I am hoping someone could either point me to a tutorial about this or tell me what my first step would be as far as coding or changing code would be or even what I need to be looking at. Any info would be much appreciated

Thanks,
Db

any luck ?

im prety much trying the same thaing