Psx4droid?

trajady

Reaction score
Hi guys, new to the forums but hoping you might be able to at least answer a few questions. Im trying to get psx emulators to work on my droid 3 but no such luck. Has anyone been successful running psx on droid 3? I've tried psx4droid and a psx emulator lite off market, with 3 different bios files, and different games and they all do the same thing. When I try to open them, the screen goes black for a second, then takes me to the rom select screen again. Any ideas?

Thanks
Traj

jjhiza

Reaction score
Try FPSE… PSX4droid was pulled from the market, and ever since, ('ve had issues with it on both my Galaxy Tab (probably because I run a Honeycomb ROM on it) and my D3. FPSE has been perfect though…no complaints here; I have a second SD card for my games, like FFVII, Lunar Star, Chrono Cross, etc. It's a paid app, but I've found it to be well worth the money. :)

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

OP
T

trajady

Reaction score
Hey I just wanted to provide an update for my post. I downloaded the fpse as you suggested and this new emulator worked like a charm. Everything I downloaded for the other to emulators works just fine. Thanks for your help :)

jjhiza

Reaction score
Not a problem, I'm glad I was able to help out! :)