Psx isos and app question.

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
Hi, not sure if you guys get into the psx emulator or not, or if this is the right section, but I'd like to ask you guys a question, and if can't answer on thread, please pm me. :p

Okay, question one.
I have the psx emulator 1, and 2 and have downloaded some .ecms and unecmed them. After I've unecmed them, I change them to a .iso so it can be playable on the psx emulators. Some isos that I load, doesn't play right, ex; loads but when press start it freezes and doesn't load it crashes.
Now I was wondering if anyone had this same problem at times with some isos. The isos I've tried, were these. FF8, and MK3. ~Also I noticed that psx1 loads some games that psx2 doesn't like the inuyasha on psx it runs a lot better and the sound isn't crap, but on the psx2, the sound is crap but it does run about the same. I noticed that some roms/isos run much better on different psx. Therefore, may be the reason the dev created two psxes.

Question two.
If you read at top, this really sucks trying to find a good running iso, so I was wondering if anyone could give me the app called "Rom buddy psx.apk version 1.5"
Thanks!!! A bunch if can!!!

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Paid app...pay for it please. Thank you.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Rom buddy costs 3.99 USD. The developer built the app and charges money for the time taken to maintain and produce it. You will not find it for free unless it is warez or the dev releases a free copy of it.

OP
A

AngelRyuxz

Reaction score
You will not find it for free.

Um you can with someone who bought it and has root on their phone then rip the app as a back up and then release. :X