PSX4DROID unusual problem

orion22

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this forum and came here looking for help with my psx4droid playstation emulator.

Here's the problem: During the part of Final Fantasy 7 when you are required to dive under water with the submarine, the sub can move above the water and submerge, but once submerged does not move forward. I can move left and right, cannot surface, cannot access the menu, and cannot move forward. I must restart at this point. I should note also that the background and sub seem to lag more here. The rest of the game until this has run smoothly.

If anyone has any advice or fixes for this, I would be extremely grateful. I've tried many things such as messing with the settings and trying different bios files but nothing has worked thus far.

Please help out a recent android convert and FF7 lover.

ahijada

Reaction score
I too am experiencing this problem. Someone please advise! I cannot continue the game any further as of this moment.

OP
O

orion22

Reaction score
Possible fix

Ahijada,

I have found a solution but it is not an ideal one. This is what I did:

I downloaded a PSX emulator for my PC. Then, I copied the game's ISO file and the memory card files (found in .psx4droid folder of your phone) to the computer. I played the game via the emulator and loaded my save file. I then played through all the submarine parts. Finally, I put my PCs memory card file back in my phone to replace the old one. I can now continue the game on my phone. Careful though: you may have to do this again for the weapon boss.

Good luck to you!