Problems with wrong default area code for dialer

ifraser

Reaction score
I've recently started having problems with my dialer adding on 617 area code when I try 7 digit dialing (my phone and location is area code 360 on the other side of the country).

This has coincided with a couple of changes in my phone. First, I recently took the OTA upgrade to android 4.1.2. Second, I added the Autostarts app and disabled a few things, then I noticed a couple of problems and re-enabled what I'd previously disabled, and perhaps re-enabled some things that shouldn't have.

From this thread: Fixed dialing area code - xda-developers
It looks like I may have re-enabled somethings, but I don't have the "com.android.phone.ProcessOutgoingCallTest" entry the thread references.

I have a Droid RAZR MAXX running android 4.1.2, rooted but minimally modified.
With App Quarantine, I've quarantined Lets Golf 2, NFL Mobile, Slacker, and VZ Navigator.
As I mentioned previously I also have Autostarts, and maybe messed something up there. Are there any lists of default stock autostarts for 4.1.2?

I'd like to find some way to avoid a full reset, but if I do reset will I need to download and update the ICS and JB updates again, or have they gone in to the factory reset state?