Problems with Wifi and 4G Signal Switching

emmittobie

Reaction score
I use wifi at home and at my office. It saves battery life and speeds are more consistent for me. This is how I was using my Droid X. I bought the Galaxy Nexus and have been trying to use the same method. I have noticed that once I am out of range of the wifi signal the phone will have problems connecting back to Verizon's network. Anyone else notice any similar problems? Any helpful hints or suggestions? Thanks in advance.

YankInDaSouth

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.wix.com
I am having the same issue with 3G to 4G handoffs (and vice versa) ... I called *611 and supposedly it's an issue they're aware of and working on.

I will be going to the store to swap my Nexus out for another as I have had a few reboots and getting weird noise/interference while on a call using my bluetooth earpiece ... hopefully a new device will solve both problems.

OP
E

emmittobie

Reaction score
I am having the same issue with 3G to 4G handoffs (and vice versa) ... I called *611 and supposedly it's an issue they're aware of and working on.

I will be going to the store to swap my Nexus out for another as I have had a few reboots and getting weird noise/interference while on a call using my bluetooth earpiece ... hopefully a new device will solve both problems.

Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you have been having other issues so I hope a new one fixes your other problems. I guess we'll see if there is an update. Happy holidays.