Problems with iTunes files

pro krastn8r

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
galaxy s8
Can you please refer me to a tutorial? Trying to figure out my first ever smart phone.

I exported my iTunes files to an sd card. I formatted the sd card on the s8, then used the sd card slot on the PC to export the iTunes files to the card. When prompted, I chose the reformat files to a file type that is OK for Android. I can find my files on the sd card, and play songs on the phone, but several of the files don't have the title of the song/music. Plus, I have a bunch of ancillary files that appear to be album covers and a bunch of files, that I don't know how they got on the sd card.

Power Amp was downloaded to the phone prior to reinserting the "loaded' sd card. I tapped rescan on Power Amp, but it did not find the files. What can I do to get a program that will let me title and organize my music?
What is the best way to get music onto an s8? Thanks, in advance, for your kind assistance.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
We have quite a few Android to iPhone / iPhone to Android converts around here, so someone should be able to help out.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk