Problems with Droid Eris...Please HELP!

zgiggles13

Reaction score
I have been having multiple problems with my Droid Eris. I bought it maybe 3 months ago and it has worked excellent until now. I recently updated my phone and its driving me crazy...
1st problem, every time I send a pic message through (sms) I get a message back saying Generic Network Failure (like 4 times). The person I am sending the pic to recieves the message but I continue to get the failure message.

2nd problem, It has been extremly extremly extremly slow!!! I have deleted any programs that I can and it makes no difference. It takes me about 2 min to open my messages.

3rd problem, When I go to make a phone call it seriously takes about 1 min to recognize that I want to call someone then another min to connect.

If anyone can help me I would be grateful! I love my phone, I just want it to work the way it should. I have had many many phones and I absoutly love this one. I liek the android software and of course LOVE verizon! :)

Thanks!

OP
Z

zgiggles13

Reaction score
Will I loose all of my stuff? I know I need to back everything up anyway but like as far as my contacts or applications?

OP
Z

zgiggles13

Reaction score
Sweet! Thanks for all the help! I am restore right now! :p

cwright182

Reaction score
I am having the same issue. Verizon has not been very helpful in fixing the issue. I am on my 3rd eris....my 4th is in the mail as i am typing this. If you have any info on what you did to fix the issue or know of anything please let me know....i would appreciate any help!