Problems with Beautiful Widget

Mighty Meaty

Reaction score
Hey there I'm new to the forum so please excuse me if this has been asked before.

I'm new to the driod family - came from the iphone

I downloaded the beautiful widget app for the Driod X and when I open the app and apply the clock skin and then select save and apply the beautiful widget doesn't apply to the phone.

I've restarted my phone and no luck

Can anyone help me?

josh.zechman

Reaction score
Have you tried unistalling the app and reinstalling it?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

harrellj

Reaction score
Also, do you actually have the widget on the screen? Long press on a home screen and find the form of Beautiful Widgets you want (either large or small home).

OP
M

Mighty Meaty

Reaction score
I've uninstalled and its still not working

Also, when I long hold the home screen I don't have the option of selecting Beautiful Widget large or small home. I see other beautiful widgets tho.....

harrellj

Reaction score
I just checked, the names changed slightly with a recent update, but the larger version would be beautiful widgets home weather and the smaller version would be beautiful widgets smaller home weather.

OP
M

Mighty Meaty

Reaction score
I do have those widgets.

I tried using both large and small

here's the path

home screen - android widgets - beautiful home weather - clock skins - installed skins - standard skin -apply - save and apply - home button

nothing....

I do have live wallpaper...would that affect the app?

harrellj

Reaction score
Not that I'm aware of. I'd say email the dev, they're really good at responding to comments and problems.