problems with asurion referbs

19thumper76

Reaction score
sense november i have had asurion replace my d1 4 times, the first one slowly started dieing within a month (running slow, screen unresponsive, various hardware buttons worked when they wanted to) so they replaced it. the second replacement screen connector broke the second time i slid the keyboard out, on the third one there was a lot of dust behind the glass and within 2 days the ear speaker blew out and i couldnt hear my calls, now the fourth on has done the same thing LOTS of dust behind the glass and the ear speaker is blown again. any ideas on what i should do? im tired of getting crappy replacements from them. my original droid that i got at luanch was rock solid the only reason i had to replace it was because the screen shattered when it took a massive hit, the hit was so hard that i had a bruise in the shape of my droid on my leg for a month. any ideas would be appreciated

OP
19thumper76

19thumper76

Reaction score
problem resolved i think

just got off the phone w asurion and they are sending me a new droid 2 global for all of the issues ive had.