Problems and some help

Reaction score
The other day my phone decided that it didn't want the charging port to work anymore. It has never been wet, dropped, damaged in any way. The d2g is only around a month old and out of nowhere this had happened. I took it up to verizon and got a warranty exchange. I will be receiving my new d2g in a day or so. This one is currently unable to charge so I am using a different phone to charge the batteries for now. when I get the new one in the mail, I need to send this one back. That's the problem. Im running liberty 2.0.1 right now. But I need to get this back to the stock rom and then remove the root access. Im not sure how this will be possible considering that the charge port does not work. The phone will not show up at all when plugged into the computer. What can I do? Could I just flash the stock rom via recovery and then use z4root to unroot? Please help and thanks in advance.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yes, that should work. Make sure to remove busybox before you unroot using a file explorer and then remove superuser after.

OP
R
Reaction score
Yes, that should work. Make sure to remove busybox before you unroot using a file explorer and then remove superuser after.

Alright thanks man. Also could you PM me some threads about creating things for android such as home launchers, roms, themes, etc. Specifically for this phone?

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There arent really any. Theres a general theme guide thats really good here. But thats about as far as i know on the guides.

OP
R
Reaction score
There arent really any. Theres a general theme guide thats really good here. But thats about as far as i know on the guides.

Alright ill surely take a look at that. Im wanting to make a whole new UI that's different from what were used to(stock, launcherpro, adwlauncher)