Problem with FRM stock ROM

TJConnery

Reaction score
I am using my D2G in Ireland and trying to use a foreign (Meteor) sim. Apparently Fission has a conflict with sim's requiring a PIN, the device loops back thru the animation bootscreen and never boots up far enough to allow me to enter either my PIN or unlock codes. The FRM sim hotfix does not cure.

So I decided to flash back to stock using the rom on FRM, but it wll not run. It too hangs up in animation. I then rolled back to my previous fission install, whichs puts me right back where I started.

What is wrong with the stock rom on FRM and how can I get this foreign sim running?

Sent from my brain to my fingers, digitized, transmitted, decoded and appearing before your very eyes.

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
I would try the SBF form TBH and see if that works for a stock rom with global SIM thats just me and I'm no expert, but the fission rom is deodexed can't see how that would matter but I don't really know. just throwing out sugestions. I'm sure there is a sticky on how to SBF with instructions on how to do that if you dont already know sooo goodluck:)

kptphalkon

Reaction score
Deodexing lets you run custom themes :)

Try the stock rom buryboi put out, you can find it under d2>roms>get-r-done.

If THAT fails then maybe you do need to sbf. Im no expert.

Digital Cha0s

Reaction score
I KNEW THAT lol I just forgot:biggrin: and thats right buryboi did put out one didnt he yea that might work for you too

Genetics

Reaction score
If you are flashing to any rom including stock you need to wipe cache and data. The only time you do not need to do this is upgrading or when doing a sbf.

You loaded stock after having fission but stock is not able to read fission cache and data hence the boot loop.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums App