problem with fission rom

OP
volsfan1965

volsfan1965

Reaction score
well I have decided to wait on a new rom from get r done I am gonna stick with stock. I do thank you all for your help and this thread can be closed thanks

Asphyx

Reaction score
Well nothing really happened in the past 2 months then moto went after everyone. So maybe not "dead" but more or less a stand still.

Well what should have happened? I mean what has Liberty done that Fission doesn't? Add a few configuration options?

well I have decided to wait on a new rom from get r done I am gonna stick with stock. I do thank you all for your help and this thread can be closed thanks

I will also try the Romer ROM once it is done but My guess is everyone will be flashing the D2G gingerbread before then once P3Droid and Cell Zealot (Team Black Hat) releases it. They said it could be out in a week but don't be surprised to see it take a little longer considering how hard it has been for Romer to get a D2 rom fully functional on the D2G

OP
volsfan1965

volsfan1965

Reaction score
Well nothing really happened in the past 2 months then moto went after everyone. So maybe not "dead" but more or less a stand still.

Well what should have happened? I mean what has Liberty done that Fission doesn't? Add a few configuration options?

I will also try the Romer ROM once it is done but My guess is everyone will be flashing the D2G gingerbread before then once P3Droid and Cell Zealot (Team Black Hat) releases it. They said it could be out in a week but don't be surprised to see it take a little longer considering how hard it has been for Romer to get a D2 rom fully functional on the D2G
Ill just be glad to have more choices. The people that are trying to get these done are doing so on thier own time so I wont complain, Ill just wait for it and enjoy it when it gets here. Fission messed up my contacts but When I think back on it I could have went to verizon web site and synced my contacts back to my phone. I just freaked out and thought I had really messed up.