Problem involving music.

AoA7

Reaction score
Okay, so I currently run Mixzing and sometimes the stock player (when I want to listen to one album individually because Mixzing does a terrible job at doing this.) and my music will play fine for hours and hours, but then, at some point in the day, it will stop playing and say, "Sorry, this music file type is not supported by the music player" or something close to that.

Any idea why it is saying this, or what is causing this?

The only solution I have to this is to reboot my phone, but it gets really annoying having to do that constantly.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okay, so I currently run Mixzing and sometimes the stock player (when I want to listen to one album individually because Mixzing does a terrible job at doing this.) and my music will play fine for hours and hours, but then, at some point in the day, it will stop playing and say, "Sorry, this music file type is not supported by the music player" or something close to that.

Any idea why it is saying this, or what is causing this?

The only solution I have to this is to reboot my phone, but it gets really annoying having to do that constantly.

So what's causing you the problem? Mixzing or the straight player, you're not quite clear.

If It's Mixzing then I would say it's a bad app.

nerdbox08

Reaction score
I noticed too. I think the phone grass a problem reading the new files if you don't re scan or re start your phone.

I've yet to find a good solution