music skip/stop

w0lfinator

Reaction score
OK.. I have tried two different players mixzing and meridian. This has happened while using the player in the car(hooked up with an auxiliary cable) and while sitting on my desk. In both scenarios, nothing else is being used on the droid but the music player.

For no apparent reason at all, the music will just stop. It will shut off and I will have to basically restart whatever music player I am using to get the song to play again.. Very very annoying. I can't recognize any pattern or anything, i was just wondering if anyone else has had or is having this same issue and if they know how to fix it.

Thanks!

JaCelica2k

Reaction score
Yeah I have had the same issue with both. Had it in the middle of a workout last night. Very annoying.

OP
W

w0lfinator

Reaction score
Incredibly annoying.. It has done it about 20 times today while listening to music maybe about a total of 2 hours.

Let's compare our current setup and see if there is something that is doing this..I have tried stopping my task manager(Toggle Settings), turning off wifi, & GPS and none of that has worked.

I have used Mixzing, Meridian, and stock and they all have this issue(which leads me to believe it is definitely the music playing combined with something else that causes this).

I am currently running dxTop, but I have run it on stock Home and it does it there too..

This is terribly frustrating, especially since I REALLY want to use this as my primary MP3 player.

OP
W

w0lfinator

Reaction score
OK.. I think i figured it out(in case anyone else has this issue).

I completely uninstalled "Toggle Settings" and my music has been playing longer than it ever has before..

Kind of sucks, because i like Toggle Settings for the profile changes but i'd rather listen to my music free of stoppage.

Does anyone know of any other good programs like Toggle Settings??