Preorder Through Local Verizon Store

edstewbob

Reaction score
I walked into a Verizon store in Greenville, SC this evening and made an appointment with Tifanny to get an X at 8AM on the 15th when they first open. She said that they have plenty of inventory but they are expecting a lot of interest. Even if they have a line she said to tell the store personnel that I have an 8AM appointment with her and they will let me in to meet with her to get my X. She said she would have my phone ready to go by the time I arrive. This is a lot better than getting into any lines that may form waiting for the store to open on that day.

I may be just too excited about this to not understand that there are probably a lot of Verizon people that don't know about it or are not interested in this phone at all but I have been waiting a long time for something like this to come out. I've been fighting with my BB Tour for a year and Pearl before that trying to convince myself and friends that there is nothing like a BB as it continues to have serious problems with ease of use, performance, and reliability. The friggin thing takes about 5 minutes for a cold reboot and has a very limited supply of software. And don't get me started about the hourglass that comes on at will and stops all use of the phone for may seconds at a time every day. And the web browser really really blows so I don't use it very much at all. I've kept up with all software OS upgrades in the hopes that it would get lots better but it never happened.

This new X was made just for me and I'm gettin it and dumpin Blackberry forever starting next week.

Seven71ne

Reaction score
Dang.. i even know some people at my VZW store and can't do this!! Well.. hopefully it works out, cant wait till thursday!

Seven