Preferred Browser for Webtop 3.0?

Vepaot

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G5 (LS992)
The stock browser functions great for actual browsing, until it's been open for awhile and then it starts running really slow and laggy on my lapdock. Tried using Opera, and while I like it as a touch browser, it annoys me when using a KVM interface.

Anybody else tried different browsers? Anything worth mentioning? Preferably ones that don't auto zoom when you click on something, and other normal touch interface shortcuts.

bluezdawg

Reaction score
Been using Dolphin for some time, works great... like the "speed dial" entry screen, of course you can use regular bookmarks as well.

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

bluezdawg

Reaction score
My apologies... spaced the Webtop 3.0 comment... not using 3.0. Great browser though... may want to give it a look.

Sent from my butt-kick'n DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk2

kenoshabrew

Reaction score
Dolphin, hands down. You can set it to work in mobile mode or desktop mode easily. It's fast on it's own, and if you get the "Jetpack" plugin for it (a separate app), it's faster than chrome.

The stock browser functions great for actual browsing, until it's been open for awhile and then it starts running really slow and laggy on my lapdock. Tried using Opera, and while I like it as a touch browser, it annoys me when using a KVM interface.

Anybody else tried different browsers? Anything worth mentioning? Preferably ones that don't auto zoom when you click on something, and other normal touch interface shortcuts.

brroid

Reaction score
I like Naked Browser. No frills, no tracking, no questionable permissions, very basic UI, and very fast. The developer is very responsive too.

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I like Naked Browser. No frills, no tracking, no questionable permissions, very basic UI, and very fast. The developer is very responsive too.

Damn bro... Typing this on the Naked Browser right now and I LIKE IT!!! Super fast and bare bones basic... Thanks for the tip