power control widgets?

issues636

Reaction score
are there any better power control widgets than the one that comes with the droid already? like maybe one with a vibrate button also?
or is there a sound control widget that anyone could recommend?

PhriXion

Reaction score
Extended Controls gives you about 20+ options that are not listed in the native Power Controls widget. You can customize your "Profiles" within Extended Controls and also have up to I believe 8 different controls in one widget. There are different widget sizes ranging from 4x1 to 4x4. Search it in the Market, not really sure if there is a lite version for it or not. I'll try and find you a QR code.

Edit:

Here's a quick link about Extended Controls. Enjoy

Code:
http://www.appbrain.com/app/com.extendedcontrols

Last edited:
OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
Extended Controls gives you about 20+ options that are not listed in the native Power Controls widget. You can customize your "Profiles" within Extended Controls and also have up to I believe 8 different controls in one widget. There are different widget sizes ranging from 4x1 to 4x4. Search it in the Market, not really sure if there is a lite version for it or not. I'll try and find you a QR code.

Edit:

Code:

thanks. i'll take a look. i basically just want something that gives me the option to one click vibrate the phone, for when i'm watching movies and stuff like that. i've kinda grown used to having the one click option because i have beautiful widgets, which has the 1x1 Vibrate widget, but i like the 4x1 look better than 4 1x1 buttons.

PhriXion

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets

Like I said in the previous post, I prefer the 4x1 widget over 4 1x1 widgets. It just looks cleaner to me.

I also feel that there is no need for "empty" spaces on my screen. One 4x1 widget with all of my toggles placed nice and neat seems to work flawlessly in my opinion. But, it is your personal preference. Glad I could help.

OP
issues636

issues636

Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets

Like I said in the previous post, I prefer the 4x1 widget over 4 1x1 widgets. It just looks cleaner to me.

I also feel that there is no need for "empty" spaces on my screen. One 4x1 widget with all of my toggles placed nice and neat seems to work flawlessly in my opinion. But, it is your personal preference. Glad I could help.

I just got it off the market, was a little skeptical because it was a paid app and not a free app, but it's exactly what I'm looking for. I basically took everything that was in the default Power Control widget, minus the Sync (i ALWAYS leave it on anyways) threw in Airplane Mode and Vibrate, and it's perfect. Thanks for the suggestion!

fakeplasticfool

Reaction score
Home++%20ScreenPanels.jpg
does anyone happen to know what theme or skin that power control widget is? i love how the brightness control icon is the sun!

Reaction score

Edit:

Code:

thanks. i'll take a look. i basically just want something that gives me the option to one click vibrate the phone, for when i'm watching movies and stuff like that. i've kinda grown used to having the one click option because i have beautiful widgets, which has the 1x1 Vibrate widget, but i like the 4x1 look better than 4 1x1 buttons.

Get it, it's worth it! I've got 6 icons across the screen, sweet!
WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, Auto brightness, torch (flash light), silent/normal
There are several I don't use but I'm thinking about adding the screen always on, but starts looking a little busy.

Well I went and did it. 'always on' for seven icons, not bad. After I figure how to do a screen dump I share.

Last edited:

Jim 777

Silver Member
Reaction score
I use Beautiful Widgets

iagree.gif

Home++%20ScreenPanels.jpg
does anyone happen to know what theme or skin that power control widget is? i love how the brightness control icon is the sun!
I like that one too.

fakeplasticfool

Reaction score
im thinking it might be a sprint phone running the home++ launcher. Iuse home++ pretty regularly on my verizons droid 1, it prolly my fav launcher for a few reasons (looping homescreens among others)

the reason i think it might be a sprint phone exclusive thing, is because from what ive read, you can only get that NFL widget with their phones. ive tryed to find that damn widget everywhere cause its the nicest, neatest example of the NFL apps, but to no avail. so maybe thats also why i cant figure out what power control skin it is also...any thoughts guys?...and i way off on this one?