Power Control Widget?

keiichi25

Reaction score
Actually, when you see it says you have no more room, it means that the spaces on the current window you have might not be enough.

The 'desktop', which you have 3 of them, are sized 4 x 4. Meaning 1 icon is 1x1 in size, 4 icons across, 4 icons down.

Some widges will be 2x1 (2 across, 1 down) or 2x2, or 4x1. The Power Widget is a 4x1, same with the Google Search Widget and Music Widget. The Calendar Widget is 2x2 and most of the regular widges are 1x1. Some of the 3rd party widgets will do 2x2, 2x1, but most will be 1x1 for the most part.

So when you lay out your windows, plan ahead on what you want where.

PridgNYC

Reaction score
Also, use folders for those application icons that you don't absolutely need one click access to. You can put as many application icons in a folder as you want, and folders open up almost instantaneously, so having to tap twice to get to sudoku is not really much of an inconvenience. You can't put widgets in folders, so save your home screen space for active widgets, and appropriately named folders to access your programs, like Games, Utilities, etc.

smilingcalico

Reaction score
The arrows represent sync, which you can also access from the settings area. It syncs your applications and things like mail. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong, or give a more detailed explanation.

smilingcalico

Reaction score
To rename a folder, open it up
Press and hold the name folder. It'll pop up a new box that allows you to rename it.

nspire52

Reaction score
how do I go from 1 home screen to another home screen? Thanks

Dinty

Reaction score
Battery Savings

Of the three wireless settings on the Power Control widget, turning of which one saves the most power:

1. WiFi
2. Bluetooth
3. GPS

Overall, this widget is great for saving my battery overnight. If only they made one to do the same for sounds.

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
What is the recycle looking one(2nd from right) actually used for? when i put it on my screen it shows it was already on, do i need this on or off?
sorry for being new/

Dinty

Reaction score
What is the recycle looking one(2nd from right) actually used for? when i put it on my screen it shows it was already on, do i need this on or off?
sorry for being new/

That is for turning on/off the sync functions such as Gmail and your contacts through Gmail.

Gibbsinator

Reaction score
Sync, ok, knew I recognized that symbol... Having Sync off can lengthen your battery quite a bit, but your phone won't stay "up to date." Of course if you just want to text, call, and browse the web, having sync off is great. I can see me toggling sync here and there.