CM6 Power Control Widget

sandfreak

Reaction score
I'm having trouble with the power control widget, but I'm sure its just something I've overlooked.

Its the sound, vibrate, silent option. When its set to vibrate the notifications are silent.

Like i said, i'm sure i'm just missing something but if somebody could lend a hand I'd appreciate it. Thanks

OP
sandfreak

sandfreak

Reaction score
ok, figured it out, in the messaging settings, under vibrate, check "always"

in case anybody else has this problem in the future:)

drpaul07

Reaction score
I've got a question about the power control widget so i'll just add my question here if you don't mind :)

Is there a way to get the flashlight option to get the LED flash to turn on? Instead of just making a bright white screen?

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
There was supposed to be a "DeathRay" app included but I never saw it. What I do is just put a shortcut to DroidLight or TeslaLED on my main homescreen -- you might want to put it right under the widget. :)

Takenover83

Reaction score
I like the Lockscreen enable/disable, although sometimes it does not work.

drpaul07

Reaction score
There was supposed to be a "DeathRay" app included but I never saw it. What I do is just put a shortcut to DroidLight or TeslaLED on my main homescreen -- you might want to put it right under the widget. :)

Thanks. Yeah I just started using the switchpro widget just for the flashlight (cuz that one does have an option to use the LED flash). But the CM6 power control widget looks nicer so ill just use both for now. By the way, CM6 is the first custom rom I've ever ran (was always stock rooted before) and I'm loving it! :)

Sent from my Droid

pkwjr

Reaction score
I like the Lockscreen enable/disable, although sometimes it does not work.

+1. It has a mind of its own. If I hit some of the other icons in the power control widget, sometimes it will turn the lockscreen on automatically and sometimes it won't.

Wish there was a way to fix this. Same holds true with the backlight icon too, sometimes it will turn it on automatically if I hit another icon.