Post your screen shots here

Reaction score
Quickly threw a few of my screens together just so I could be out today with it somewhat set up. I'm going to fix it up later. Yesterday, I said NexTang was nice looking but not my style, and really, orange is my least favorite color. But I kept looking at the screen shots because it IS so nice looking and voila, now it's my favorite ever. Last screen is my QuickDesk screen.

ugadawgs23

Reaction score
Quickly threw a few of my screens together just so I could be out today with it somewhat set up. I'm going to fix it up later. Yesterday, I said NexTang was nice looking but not my style, and really, orange is my least favorite color. But I kept looking at the screen shots because it IS so nice looking and voila, now it's my favorite ever. Last screen is my QuickDesk screen.

Ok I have been looking for this forever...every time I DL it I never get an orange theme, it just remains whatever my last theme was. Also, does that wallpaper come with it?

edit - I was looking through those pictures again and have a few more questions...

On the fourth screen what is the app that has the different colored bars?

I'm assuming you are using some app organizer for those folders. How do you get them to not show the name or what they are if that makes sense?

And finally how do you even use quickdesk? I hate trying to get it to work right but like the idea of it.

Last edited:
Reaction score

Ok I have been looking for this forever...every time I DL it I never get an orange theme, it just remains whatever my last theme was. Also, does that wallpaper come with it?

edit - I was looking through those pictures again and have a few more questions...

On the fourth screen what is the app that has the different colored bars?

I'm assuming you are using some app organizer for those folders. How do you get them to not show the name or what they are if that makes sense?

And finally how do you even use quickdesk? I hate trying to get it to work right but like the idea of it.

It's one of the wallpapers that comes with the theme. How are you flashing it? I used clockwork but not through ROM manager. I had some issues when I did wipe data/cache, so I went back to the previous version and then installed the nextang rom over it without wiping. Maybe that will work for you too.

The audio widget is Audio Manager Pro. There's a free version in the market that comes with 4 or 5 skins I believe (pro version allows for more skins).

To hide the icons, there's an option in Launcher Pro to hide icon labels. It's under Appearance Settings. ADW also has the option to hide labels. I'm not using any folders, but that's a good idea, so thanks! I just used Better Cut to change some of the icons. It's in the market as well, and there are a bunch of icon packs you can download in the market too.

I felt "eh" about QuickDesk when I first installed it, but now I love it. I don't use the home button option for it though. I think that's why I didn't like it. What I did was install it, and then it asks you to set your default home, and I set it as Launcher Pro. Then I long-clicked on the search key on the phone and there's an option to set QuickDesk as the option when lock-press on search. So the home button behavior doesn't change, but my quick desk screen comes up when I long-press the search key. It's nice for when I want to turn on wifi while I'm doing something else, etc.

Sorry for the long winded reply. I tend to not shut up. :)

ugadawgs23

Reaction score
Ok I just kept redownloading it and eventually it started working. Whatever. Is the skin your using in the free version?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'm glad you got it to work, ugadawgs23! The audio skin I'm using is the transparent version, which I think you have to have the pro version for, but it's the standard colors, and I know that the standard skin is one of the options in the free version. It may just have a black background and not be transparent, and it'll probably still look just fine.

ugadawgs23

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Musicmod but my terminal emulator keeps force closing. Any ideas how to fix it?

Reaction score
Which terminal emulator are you using? The one called Android Terminal Emulator by Jack Palevich is supposed to be better than the other one, which FCs. If that's not the issue though, I think I saw on here that people were having FC issues with the actual music app. My widget kept disappearing, so I gave up and deleted the .apk for it and re-downloaded from the site:Music Mod 1.7.5.2 (Froyo Only) – Pirate Media – Android Application Development (the icon is no longer themed but I don't care about that). Someone else might have a better way to fix though!

ugadawgs23

Reaction score
Which terminal emulator are you using? The one called Android Terminal Emulator by Jack Palevich is supposed to be better than the other one, which FCs. If that's not the issue though, I think I saw on here that people were having FC issues with the actual music app. My widget kept disappearing, so I gave up and deleted the .apk for it and re-downloaded from the site:Music Mod 1.7.5.2 (Froyo Only) – Pirate Media – Android Application Development (the icon is no longer themed but I don't care about that). Someone else might have a better way to fix though!

The Terminal Emulator you suggested works fine, it's just I can't get music mod out of it. Mind explaining what and how to do it?

cavaliercarey

Reaction score
These are so awesome! Have you posted a preview of the fonts anywhere? I'm not familiar with most of them. Sorry if I have missed it... Also, I can't seem to be able to install or access the live wallpapers. I have installed the fonts without trouble...

Last edited:

f1kobe86

Reaction score
These are so awesome! Have you posted a preview of the fonts anywhere? I'm not familiar with most of them. Sorry if I have missed it... Also, I can't seem to be able to install or access the live wallpapers. I have installed the fonts without trouble...

I'm in the same boat fonts installed with no problem I just cant figure out the live wallpapers... not sure what im doing wrong...