Goodies (lwps, fonts, extra apps, boot animations, etc.)

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
jrummy is the goodies folder on rom manager have all the lwp posted in the OP? I am running 5062CM. I DL the scripts and goodies folder from rom manager. I wanted to use the cyanogen1lwp. But when i did run the script "lwpcaynogen1" it says not found. any help thanks....

did you update the scripts?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
This stuff looks amazing! Incredible work!

Any chance of these fonts working on BBv1?

Fonts, boot animations, and extra apps should work on any rom. I don't know why lwps aren't working on bb. The base these are meant to work on is cyanogenmod but cyanogenmod has a ese81 base.

BB lwp's have a different format, as do my teams roms. If I am correct there are two different types of formats, none of which are compatible with each other. UD9.8 and above are compatible with cyanogen. My teams lwp's are compatible with pete's... and so forth. J, have you been messing with helix launcher mods yet? hit me up.

What helix launcher mods are you talking about.. I made it have 6 columns of apps but beyond that nothing.

jasondroid

Reaction score
I cant figure out how to apply the new boot screen or make my phone see the new live wallpaper.. help plz....

stratt

Reaction score
Fonts, boot animations, and extra apps should work on any rom. I don't know why lwps aren't working on bb. The base these are meant to work on is cyanogenmod but cyanogenmod has a ese81 base.

BB lwp's have a different format, as do my teams roms. If I am correct there are two different types of formats, none of which are compatible with each other. UD9.8 and above are compatible with cyanogen. My teams lwp's are compatible with pete's... and so forth. J, have you been messing with helix launcher mods yet? hit me up.

What helix launcher mods are you talking about.. I made it have 6 columns of apps but beyond that nothing.

Launcher buttons. lol

Attachments

• snap20100505_212724.png
    snap20100505_212724.png
    188.8 KB · Views: 636
Reaction score
these goodies are very goodie! but i have one question...

How do you get the live wallpapers to go onto your background. I tried one when I downloaded it from rom manager, and also from terminal emulator and also from astro. They all show up in the goodies file on my sd card, but I'm not sure how I get them onto my background!

Also none them show up under wallpapers, except for the one with the line of girls. Am I doing something wrong?

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
ok so, i have no idea how to get these to work for me. downloaded the "goodies" pack from ROM Manager, and now i dont know what to do with all of it. can anyone give me some guidance? it would be be greatly appreciated!

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ok so, i have no idea how to get these to work for me. downloaded the "goodies" pack from ROM Manager, and now i dont know what to do with all of it. can anyone give me some guidance? it would be be greatly appreciated!

Instructions for goodies here are posted on the front page. The goodies on rom manager are different. You should install the scripts first (download as a rom and don't wipe data). then install the goodies (install as a rom but don't wipe data). Then in terminal emulator type "su" enter "scripts" enter and use one of those scripts to apply the goody you want.. I think I'll make a you tube video soon.

microsnook

Reaction score

Instructions for goodies here are posted on the front page. The goodies on rom manager are different. You should install the scripts first (download as a rom and don't wipe data). then install the goodies (install as a rom but don't wipe data). Then in terminal emulator type "su" enter "scripts" enter and use one of those scripts to apply the goody you want.. I think I'll make a you tube video soon.

Those were great instructions, im dl now:)
I love the scripts.
Thanks!

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score

A video would be stellar, however I will try to do this as you have said. Thank you for your help!

Isaiah

Reaction score
jrummy, how do i delete the brightness app? i can't do it with another application. is there a script or something?

dverplank

Reaction score
How can I delete a live wallpaper after installing it via update.zip?

NewDroidOrder

Reaction score
How can I delete a live wallpaper after installing it via update.zip?

If im not mistaken, and if i am, i appologize, if you just replace the old "update.zip" with a new one, and just follow the same process, you will be good to go. As far as i can tell just by messing with this for the first time today, you can only have 1 of these awesome custome lwp's at a time.

loophole

Reaction score
I've tried to get the bob marley script for the live wallpaper to load up and am using the jrummy's newest cyan rom. Everytime I load it though the droid reboots. I've noticed this with the livestrong lwp too. Thanks