Post your screen shots here

Pings

Reaction score
Which one do i download to get the live lithmod wallpaper because i dont see any live wall papers whn i downloaded blueberry and elegant??? Particular i'm trying to find the one with the cyran girls wallpaper...any help?

To further expound you actually need to go to terminal emulator and first type, su. The type allinone. Next select the Goodies option, and make sure the live wallpapers are actually applied to the system folder.

Is that Terminal Emulator or Android Terminal Emulator

The easiest way to do it is with DroidExplorer.

dave.nasty

Reaction score
ovkfZ.jpg

theres my screen!

Soo I'm sure everybody hates these questions by now. But what weather and clock widgets are these?

BlackMarket

Reaction score
4968884546_a89871ffd6_b.jpg

This is my homescreen in its entirety... Running LithMod Blueberry, LauncherPro2 (custom themed) with EVO Dock and Manup's word icon set., Tjam Clock widget and BattStatt battery widget. Notification window set to hide (launcher)

BachinPhx

Reaction score

This is my homescreen in its entirety... Running LithMod Blueberry, LauncherPro2 (custom themed) with EVO Dock and Manup's word icon set., Tjam Clock widget and BattStatt battery widget. Notification window set to hide (launcher)

A true minimalist. :)

BlackMarket

Reaction score

A true minimalist. :)

should have seen it before... I used just black squares for icons so you couldnt see anything at all just black screen... you had to know where things were to use it. The look on other droid users faces when they opened my phone was priceless.

kant5t1km3

Reaction score

dro855

Reaction score

Can you provide the link for the EVO Dock and word icon set? It would be much appreciated

BachinPhx

Reaction score
ShadowRom with Incognito Red. Great ROM and VERY cool theme. Everything is almost translucent on the icons and widgets.