OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Stratt, thanks for chiming in here. I really appreciate the help.

sjpeter

Reaction score
Colorful Smoke

Here is one I made. I just found the colored smoke image on Google images - not sure what the legal issues are there, but it looks cool. I also adjusted some of the pulse properties to my liking (more variation in speed, longer trails, less wait time offscreen).

Also, most of the time my phone restarts with the Droid eye screen when I run the busybox command from Terminal Emulator. Any idea why? I just had to redo the commands for it to work, but it's a bit of a hassle.

CAP201005051016.jpg

View attachment LiveWallpapers.zip

drewrox2009

Reaction score
thx

Try making background a JPEG then change to PNG once you put it in appropriate folder. That works majority of times for me, but occasionally the lwp has a black screen no matter what I do..maybe that will help u out.

Actuall I appreciate all the help but I realized there was a user script to change the lwp lol

mich1248

Reaction score
some of the background images i use turn into a plain black screen once the lwp is loaded up on my phone, any reason why, they are all around the same size with the backgrounds that i do get to work along with saving them as jpegs then to png's

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
some of the background images i use turn into a plain black screen once the lwp is loaded up on my phone, any reason why, they are all around the same size with the backgrounds that i do get to work along with saving them as jpegs then to png's

save the image as a jpg, place it in res/drawable, delete the original, then inside the zip file rename the file extension from jpg to png

mich1248

Reaction score
yeah i did that..the majority of the time it works perfect but some just turn black when the lwp is running on my phone..

drod2169

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
So you can change the pyramid_background to be anything? Same File size? 960x800?

Creyendo

Reaction score
Here's my stab at a LWP. Feel free to use it however you want JRummy. Its the US Men's National Team logo on top of the pyramid background with red/white/blue leds.

Note: I uploaded the file as .zip, you'll have to change it to .apk.

Enjoy

Attachments

• pyramid_background.jpg
    pyramid_background.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 248
  • LiveWallpapers.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 154

phantrik

Reaction score
Here's my stab at a LWP. Feel free to use it however you want JRummy. Its the US Men's National Team logo on top of the pyramid background with red/white/blue leds.

Note: I uploaded the file as .zip, you'll have to change it to .apk.

Enjoy

Siiick! Thanks man, going to try this out now! :icon_ banana:

I'm just sad to hear Charlie Davies wasn't fit enough to make the squad :(

nerdkill

Reaction score
this is all way too advanced for me. i was wondering if someone had a version of "android themed lwp 1" from jrummy's customizer with a darker, or even black back ground. i love it, but it's not working with my theme. thanks!

jbrock98

Reaction score
when u say drag and drop ur new images back in LiveWallpapers.zip/res/drawable-hdpi and the nexus.rs file into LiveWallpapers.zip/res/raw am i deleting the original?

jbrock98

Reaction score
ok i'm trying to make a Tennessee Vols lwp, I'm using gimp, i open up the pyramid_background.png w/ gimp and i add my T logo as a layer, now this next part is b/c i don't know how to properly use the tools, but how do i make it where its just the T ontop of pyramind_background and not the T along w/ the white background from the original file, should i use a different photo editor? seems like i finally know the process to make my own lwp but don't know how to use the tools in the photo editor, very frustrating because don't see a reason to complete the process if i can't edit pyramid.png like

and if anyone has time to gtalk me thru it i'll be the best listener ever!!!
[email protected]

vkashat

Reaction score
Kangerade?

Hello everyone.

I tried this method out, I'm running the Kangerade rom now. Everytime I go to load the lwp it force closes on me. Is there a compatibility issue? Or am I just messing it up that badly?

OP
jrummy16

jrummy16

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I tried this method out, I'm running the Kangerade rom now. Everytime I go to load the lwp it force closes on me. Is there a compatibility issue? Or am I just messing it up that badly?

don't use the base I posted here.. get it from the rom.