Post your computer desktops

AcevedoO

Reaction score
The picture attached is my desktop one, I absolutely love the colors! I set it as my phone wallpaper as well :)

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 258

IIGood

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S6
As I'm sitting her typing this, the attached picture is what is on my desktop right now. I'm running Win7 so I have a "slideshow" desktop going which rotates between a few shots of this car and the 2013 GT500.

Yep, I'm a Mustang nut.

2013gt-1.jpg

Reaction score
I know we share our phone setups all the time, but what about our computer setups? Here's mine.
http://db.tt/TJxiFqgW It's Windows 7.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using DroidForums

Wicked desktop. What is it all? I have W7 and I have no clue as to how to set up anything like that. I'm so not as technically savvy as I used to be. How did you get your iTunes to look like that? How did you get a hyperlink for your desktop like that? Did you take it with your phone? Anyway, way cool. :icon_ lala:

Reaction score
I have the Win7 Lightning Theme on my Desktop and only my printer center icon and recycle bin on my desktop. I would love to set it up something like m1ghtysauc3's though. That's a hawt desktop. I'd really like that carousel he/she has at the bottom of the screen. But I think those are custom with Dells and HPs. I can't even get an one of the images from my computer cause I can't find them in the themes anywhere.

Reaction score
Had to do it from my phone...it's one of like 9 in a slideshow.

Sent from my VS910 4G using DroidForums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1332514587660.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1332514587660.jpg
    364.7 KB · Views: 772
OP
m1ghtysauc3

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
I have a custom theme called Dark Agility Blue, the icons on the bottom are made possible by Object Dock, the widgets on the screen are from Rain Meter, and to the person who referred to me as he/she, I'm a he lol. Oh and you can take screenshots with Windows 7 using Snipping Tool. Snipping tool comes preinstalled with 7. Just open it up, click and drag the cursor over what you wish to capture, save and tada! I suggest checking out TheHacker0007 on YouTube. He shows how to do all of this and more.

Reaction score
I have a custom theme called Dark Agility Blue, the icons on the bottom are made possible by Object Dock, the widgets on the screen are from Rain Meter, and to the person who referred to me as he/she, I'm a he lol. Oh and you can take screenshots with Windows 7 using Snipping Tool. Snipping tool comes preinstalled with 7. Just open it up, click and drag the cursor over what you wish to capture, save and tada! I suggest checking out TheHacker0007 on YouTube. He shows how to do all of this and more.

Thanks for all the info...okay...so here are my questions...

1. Is this ObjectDock - Animated Dock for your Shortcuts and Widgets the Object Dock you are referring to?
2. Is this the Rain Meter http:// http://rainmeter.net/cms/ ?
3. WOOTZ!!! Did a search in my programs and found the Snipping Tool...yay!!! Thanks.
4. 0007 recommends RocketDock...what are your thoughts?

Again, thanks sweetie for your help and for answering all of my lunie questions.

OP
m1ghtysauc3

m1ghtysauc3

Reaction score
I'll get back to you on that. I'm in a cabin in the woods with no 4g and barely enough 3G to send this. I do know that 0007 has used both docks. I've used both and they're pretty close to the same. You will be happy with either. Let's see some screenshots, now that you know how.