Possible Ways to Crack the Bootloader

Well if you'd actually take the time to find out how many root users there would be if we were really less than 1% of the community then I don't think you'd be looking too smart.

"bring me two extension cords. I'ma measure my )@#&, !$%* I need six inches more"

That's what this is winding like now. So relax and read Wug

I'm sure you're referring to either the size of your HD Television screen or possibly space between parking cars, because anything else would probably be considered inappropriate for a family forum.

Do you see where I'm coming from? No, that's not how they say that anymore, it's "Do you feel me?"

Clearly. And my intent isn't to argue with you about this, but honestly, if someone would have stepped in pages ago and intervened with all of the blatantly adolescent arguing and latent insecurity, then I wouldn't have had the urge to make the analogy of parking spaces :). I feel ya though, d'you feel me?

Clearly. And my intent isn't to argue with you about this, but honestly, if someone would have stepped in pages ago and intervened with all of the blatantly adolescent arguing and latent insecurity, then I wouldn't have had the urge to make the analogy of parking spaces :). I feel ya though, d'you feel me?

No one is getting upset other than you honestly. It's a discussion. There's no bashing, no insecurity and no extension cords. I think you need to relax and realize it's just people discussing things on a discussion forum. It's not a "my tv is bigger than yours" contest.

Someone said sixty percent are rooted, others explained why that is impossible. And then you stepped in talking about immaturity, adolescence and insecurity. Who's really overreacting?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

It is actually more like "Comment" "You're wrong" "No you're wrong" "No you're wrong and I challenge your intelligence for daring to think what it is you think!" I am not getting upset, but I don't like wading though this nonsense when I go to these forums.

It is actually more like "Comment" "You're wrong" "No you're wrong" "No you're wrong and I challenge your intelligence for daring to think what it is you think!" I am not getting upset, but I don't like wading though this nonsense when I go to these forums.

Again it's a discussion forum. It's what we do. I'm sure no one involved in the I'm right you're wrong arguments are sitting at home formulating a plan to destroy their enemies. Every thread on every forum will have some kind of disagreement. You read it or you don't.

The point of a forum is to express your opinion and/or to present facts. That premise alone implies people will disagree. I don't like wading through people saying "i don't like people having differing opinions or disagreeing with each other". You're just as "guilty" as you think everyone else is.

OK. You're totally right czerdrill. You just go ahead and continue to sit here, being right, and watching people argue about inconsequential things and insinuate to each other that the other one is dumb.

I'll just go be wrong on a thread that is more productive.

OK. You're totally right czerdrill. You just go ahead and continue to sit here, being right, and watching people argue about inconsequential things and insinuate to each other that the other one is dumb.

I'll just go be wrong on a thread that is more productive.

Again...you're getting upset and you're acting blatantly adolescent with your sarcastic "you're right I'm wrong" thing. You gotta relax and realize it's just a forum and there's gonna be multiple types of people. Some who live to argue, some who just post facts, some who post rumors and get upset all the time. You can't expect everyone to just agree and skip happily through pink meadows.

So anyway P3 tweeted again saying that the amount of rooted users is in the multi-millions.. which honestly doesn't surprise me.. I just wish he would release a source because otherwise him tweeting that is useless

So anyway P3 tweeted again saying that the amount of rooted users is in the multi-millions.. which honestly doesn't surprise me.. I just wish he would release a source because otherwise him tweeting that is useless

P3 is quickly becoming a joke. Where is he getting this data from? If there are multi-millions of rooters, where are they? they'd be on some forum, somewhere and you wouldnt see the same names over and over again on every android forum. unless you're suggesting that millions upon millions of rooters are lurkers, or just root by themselves at home with no help from others...sorry i dont buy it. i know youre just passing along what p3 says, but what he's saying makes no sense...at all.

P3 is quickly becoming a joke. Where is he getting this data from? If there are multi-millions of rooters, where are they? they'd be on some forum, somewhere and you wouldnt see the same names over and over again on every android forum. unless you're suggesting that millions upon millions of rooters are lurkers, or just root by themselves at home with no help from others...sorry i dont buy it. i know youre just passing along what p3 says, but what he's saying makes no sense...at all.

There are a lot more lurkers out there than you think...

There are a lot more lurkers out there than you think...

i have no doubt there are lurkers, but there is no way that this forum has like 100 something thousand members, and the same for most other android forums and that there are multi-millions of lurkers. i think the actual number is more like 300,000 total. not multi-millions. i think that's a ridiculous number

I have been informed that there are 2 million that tether. Multi million root user is true.

I didn't trust P3Droid until today. Today information was leaked to me from an anonymous source. You cannot disclose the sources of these leaks.. thats not the way it works unless you want your head cut off.

{{ WugFresh }}

I have been informed that there are 2 million that tether. Multi million root user is true.

I didn't trust P3Droid until today. Today information was leaked to me from an anonymous source. You cannot disclose the sources of these leaks.. thats not the way it works unless you want your head cut off.

{{ WugFresh }}

Yeah I mean i can say that too. An anonymous source told me that there are 300,000 rooters. what you're saying unfortunately has no substance and from a logical standpoint makes no sense. if there were 2 million that tether there is no way VZW would allow it to go this long, even if they were using very little.

multi-million rooters make no sense either. where are these people? i'm sorry, there are posts everyday to this day, asking how do i root, how do i unroot, how do i do this, how do i do that. i refuse to believe that are millions upon millions of people out there who just do it on their own with no help.

my anonymous sources tell me otherwise. I tend to believe them.

They are trying to stop it. Please review the op, in my plan thread. At included the leaked info.

{{ WugFresh }}

Back