Possible to keep Sal videos out?

mjs31

Reaction score
I know...the guy has money and can get phones ahead of time, but the fact is...not much knowledge of them and a definite BB guy. Yes, I have enjoyed watching some videos, and putting up with him bragging, just to see the phone, but he can be annoying. Reason I say this...I was about to post to something about a Sal email setup video for the droid (how to on this forum). There is no way this can be a one video fits all since each carrier requires different things. I just hate that this guys get posted so much with no knowledge at all...

Sorry...my rant...I know...money wins.

mth04

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I know...the guy has money and can get phones ahead of time, but the fact is...not much knowledge of them and a definite BB guy. Yes, I have enjoyed watching some videos, and putting up with him bragging, just to see the phone, but he can be annoying. Reason I say this...I was about to post to something about a Sal email setup video for the droid (how to on this forum). There is no way this can be a one video fits all since each carrier requires different things. I just hate that this guys get posted so much with no knowledge at all...

Sorry...my rant...I know...money wins.

First there's nothing about money to it. I also don't like watching sals videos, but others do. So why keep them out. Just don't watch (like me :)). Remeber they make 32 flavors because not all people feel the same way as us. Try to have a great day