Possible app based on logic puzzle

lambdamu

Reaction score
Our company's almost finished creating an iPhone :iphone: app based on the Shady Puzzle nonogram game, and we're looking into the possibility of developing a Droid :droideris: app as well.

Would like to see what kind of interest there is for this first. One advantage in using Droid is you guys already get to view Flash on browsers, which might make things a bit easier for us in creating the Droid version.

You can sample the website Flash version of our daily Shady Puzzles here, yes even on your Droid :motdroidhoriz: :
ShadyPuzzle.com
and tell me what you think.

If interest is strong, we'll probably go into it soon. Thanks guys.

authority11

Reaction score
Haha, this game is pretty awesome. Reminds me a lot of the logic games section on the LSAT.

OP
L

lambdamu

Reaction score
Thanks for the responses so far

Cool, thanks for the input, guys. Also for some of your positive comments on the Flash puzzle on the website.

Hoping to get a bit more on the stats side as well, but so far for people who bothered to reply, it looks quite welcoming for us (our iPhone version has already been submitted to the AppStore).

I'll leave this here and hope for more responses, but thanks again for those who have already given their opinions.

OP
L

lambdamu

Reaction score
Hahah.. interesting that you saw the LSAT questions as 'games'. :) You must have breezed through!

Haha, this game is pretty awesome. Reminds me a lot of the logic games section on the LSAT.

Last edited: