Possessed Droid

Status
Not open for further replies.

va2vegas

Reaction score
I am starting to think that my Droid is possessed. First it would freeze on text messaging. Then it would freeze on random screens, forcing me to remove the battery to restart. I have cleared the cache, removed all the short cuts, etc. as indicated on different posts. I have done all the steps that I could find in different posts. The phone has a mind of its own and will start to go through different screens, randomly pick applications, and start typing on its own. It even just did it as I was typing this message on a desk top computer. It turned on text messaging and started typing. The other day it turned on maps and somehow reset my position to Minnesota. I am in Nevada and was no where near Minnesota. Even the weather app thought I was in Minnesota. The phone freaks out when I try to use it, freezing up or going to different apps than what I select, and when I don't use it, it almost looks like there is a ghost using it and typing on it. This is driving me crazy! I used to love the phone, but now I want to throw it out the window.

UrbanBounca

Rescue Squad
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does it happen while charging? Are you using an aftermarket charger?

guidot

Developer Relations
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You already have a post here, lets continue the discussion there.

Status
Not open for further replies.