Poor battery life after last update

smokie11

Reaction score
Stay on subject

People have responded to the original actual question in this thread by offering good advise on extending battery life... good intentions no doubt, but completely misses the actual topic: ...after last update.

My wife and I both own these phones, I work outdoors all day, she works in office building all day and is not allowed to recieve personal calls. Her mom is elderly and lives alone, she only knows to reach my wife on her cell phone.

Prior to DL09 my wife would arrive home with about 35-40% battery left. After DL09 she arrives home with a dead battery. She has an almost virgin phone as far as apps. are concerned. Her usage habits have not changed at all, by the way she is not allowed to use her personal phone while at her desk (grounds for dismissal). DL09 has without a DOUBT had an adversed effect on her battery life.

Since my wife does not really feel comfortable with technical matters I am the one that does all updates to her phone and respond to any concerns she may have. Since DL09 her battery comsumption is 50% by her radio with 81% of the time without a signal.

DL09 is without a doubt causing her battery to die much faster than before and that: is what this thread is about.:)