Point me in right direction please

candyman925

Reaction score
Ok so I am fairly new at this. Just got the courage to root my droid 2 few nights ago and added new rom yesterday. I started with fission since it seemed easy. Then I tried liberty this morning. I enjoyed both but liked liberty more cause of ease of customizing. But as I use it I miss my blur. I hated the social part but the widgets and the call/appdrawer/contacts was very nice in my opinion. Can anyone tell me if a stable droid 2 rom is out there that I can have those 2 blur effects (I don't know the proper name for them)

Also is there anyway to change the lock screen in the suggested one or liberyt because I would like to change it to some new lock style other than the stock swype over.

I know I am asking much here but this can't be difficult either but my titanium backup didn't work I have to reinstall it every time and it doesn't save my apps. Do I need to do something special with it every time I change roms? A short comment or link will suffice for this question. Thank you all in advance.

Also I appologize if I am asking this in the wrong place as I am unsure of all the places currently on this forum.

louy99

Reaction score
Squidly has a full blur rom if you want to try that one. There is an app called widget locker on the market. It let's you change your lockscreen lock and let's you add widgets or short cuts to your lockscreen.

Sent from my DROID2

OP
C

candyman925

Reaction score
Is the apex rom any good for what I want? The blur widgets and home screen but not the social networking crap

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Goatastic

Reaction score
Both squidly and apex are excellent for what you are trying to do. They let you pick and choose what parts you want.