Baseband Help

longjas

Reaction score
I have been flashing roms since my Droid 1 back in June. I am somewhat knowledgeable about roms and everything but this I can't figure out. I tried doing some searches but didn't find what I was looking for. Currently I have Fission 2.2.1 on my droid 2 and I am getting ready to load .2 on it but I have a question about my baseband. Mine shows BP_C_01.09.05P and I noticed that the new rom is BP_C_01.09.07P. How do i get that Baseband and do i need it? Thanks for help.
:reddroid:

speedfreeq

Reaction score
My baseband is C.01.43.01, which was recommended for the latest LFY release. Seems to hold signal better than the .09.05 file in my buddy's stock D2. YMMV, but I'm pretty sure you can d/l the later baseband from CM website?

-from my 1.2 GHz PEv3.5 Droid

trook

Reaction score
I have been flashing roms since my Droid 1 back in June. I am somewhat knowledgeable about roms and everything but this I can't figure out. I tried doing some searches but didn't find what I was looking for. Currently I have Fission 2.2.1 on my droid 2 and I am getting ready to load .2 on it but I have a question about my baseband. Mine shows BP_C_01.09.05P and I noticed that the new rom is BP_C_01.09.07P. How do i get that Baseband and do i need it? Thanks for help.
Yes you need the BP_C_01.09.07P Baseband. You can either sbf your phone to that version, or run the hacked update from TBH. You should read the "Hacking Install class" sticky availible in this forum, it explains everything in detail and provides links to everything you will need to and ever want to do. Make sure you set up your RSD Lite and get the newest SBF file to have just incase even if you choose to run the hacked update. If you need anything else, were all here and we've all been through it.

Last edited:
OP
L

longjas

Reaction score
I don't have a windows PC so I guess I'll be going the hacked version. Thanks for the info and help.

OP
L

longjas

Reaction score
Yes you need the BP_C_01.09.07P Baseband. You can either sbf your phone to that version, or run the hacked update from TBH. You should read the "Hacking Install class" sticky availible in this forum, it explains everything in detail and provides links to everything you will need to and ever want to do. Make sure you set up your RSD Lite and get the newest SBF file to have just incase even if you choose to run the hacked update. If you need anything else, were all here and we've all been through it.

I just loaded on the deodex 2.3.20 and my baseband still shows 5 and not 7? I wiped the cache mounted the system and data. No luck?

Droid DOES!!

What iDoesn't
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Did you .sbf?

I just loaded on the deodex 2.3.20 and my baseband still shows 5 and not 7? I wiped the cache mounted the system and data. No luck?

DroidForums junkie!

mikeeg02

Reaction score

I have 2.2.2, working fantastic, on BP_C_01.09.05P Not sure why your saying BP_C_01.09.07P is a requirement. I SBF'd just before 2.2.2 install. But I still am using the BP_C_01.09.05P file.