Pocket Legends Review

OP
J

joshtb86

Reaction score
yeah, ive never been a fan of mmorpgs before but the game is actually a lot of fun

skel1977

Reaction score
I think im stupid or something because i cant get past the tutorial lol. Once i finish the quest it says go back to somewhere and i cant find my way out of the cave.

DocWalt

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3
I've been playing for a few days off and on. It's pretty fun, considering I'm not really one for MMORPGs

oc noob

Reaction score
I think im stupid or something because i cant get past the tutorial lol. Once i finish the quest it says go back to somewhere and i cant find my way out of the cave.

There should be a large box that pops up in the middle of your screen asking you to move to.the.next level or town once everything on that level is dead or you can just pull up your map and go.back.to town or the next dungeon.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Went to log on today and the game said I need to download an update. Tried to download it from the Market (Didn't work), tried downloading from their website (Didn't work) and I downloaded on my computer and transferred the file (Didn't work).

Keeps saying I need more memory but I have more than enough for the installation.

PolyOlefin

Reaction score
Went to log on today and the game said I need to download an update. Tried to download it from the Market (Didn't work), tried downloading from their website (Didn't work) and I downloaded on my computer and transferred the file (Didn't work).

Keeps saying I need more memory but I have more than enough for the installation.
When in doubt, uninstall, reboot, and try again.

Just to be sure, I'd delete/move apps to SD in case you're overestimating how much free space you have.

OP
J

joshtb86

Reaction score
I uninstalled and rebooted. I don't have apps2sd active so that's not a problem.

When the game is downloading update resources, if you interrupt it, it gets stuck in a loop and you have to uninstall and reinstall. So if its downloading respurces, don't quit or switch apps or multitask or hit anything. Just let it finish. Did that help?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Reaction score
I uninstalled and rebooted. I don't have apps2sd active so that's not a problem.

When the game is downloading update resources, if you interrupt it, it gets stuck in a loop and you have to uninstall and reinstall. So if its downloading respurces, don't quit or switch apps or multitask or hit anything. Just let it finish. Did that help?

It wasn't necessarily downloading update resources. It prompted me to download the new version, which led me to download a new .apk and when I tried to install it said unsuccessful.

OP
J

joshtb86

Reaction score
It wasn't necessarily downloading update resources. It prompted me to download the new version, which led me to download a new .apk and when I tried to install it said unsuccessful.

sorry. not sure i know what the problem is.

phreek

Reaction score
Try uninstalling and reinstalling. I run the updates through the game itself and it seems to work.

Also, when you reinstall, plug your phone into your PC w/ the USB cable and mount the SDcard, that fixes one of the other issues I was having and you may have as well.

domino2339

Reaction score
Im having problems with it after the last update I received. I keep getting. "Unknown reason 18." Has anyone experience this?

OP
J

joshtb86

Reaction score
Im having problems with it after the last update I received. I keep getting. "Unknown reason 18." Has anyone experience this?

when do you get that?