Pocket Legends Beta now Available for Android

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
pocket-legends.jpeg

Get ready for Pocket Legends and what could possibly be one of the biggest games coming to Android since Angry Birds. Pocket Legends is the world’s first 3D Mobile MMO, providing addictive and smooth gameplay to tens of thousands of people all over the world. The game’s pick-up-and-play nature, unparalleled matchmaking capabilities and instanced sessions have helped it become the #1 RPG on the iPad. The beta is whopping 30mb download and will require Android 2.1, so must of us here will be ready for action. For more details check out the post here: http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-games/96008-announcing-pocket-legends-android.html

To grab the beta search the market or visit: Pocket Legends: The World?s Largest Mobile 3D MMO! and let us know what you think!

Here's a quick review of the iPhone version:

[video=youtube;zqUjIblgWUY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqUjIblgWUY[/video]

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Downloading now - this looks interesting

Sent from my Droid

Inkarnit

Reaction score
Downloading as well with my 1 bar of 3G coverage... at 31% though. Interestingly, I went to the website and noticed that they mention the beta being a closed beta to 50 testers as of 10/29/10. Has this changed in just 2 weeks?

kook

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Say bye bye to free time....

Darkseider

Reaction score
So far so cool. The game performs INCREDIBLY well on my Droid OC'd to 900 and even at 600 Mhz. I am very impressed so far.

infinity8x3

Reaction score
Does it support apps2sd I'm allready pushing my droid to the max and only have 50mb free internal storage left.