New 3D Sci-Fi MMO for Android Called 'Blackstar' Coming from SpaceTime Studios

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
blackstar-maelstrom.jpg

A new 3D Sci-Fi MMO is coming to Android from Spacetime Studios. It's called 'Blackstar' and is geared specifically for mobile smartphones. Spacetime Studios' previous work was the popular game, Pocket Legends. The developers' intention is to bring “a level of polish and content never before seen on mobile.”

They plan to bring some interesting features with this one. It will be a 3D, real-time, Persistent MMO, with a sci-fi theme. The story will include
a futuristic world where humans struggle to survive against advanced alien swarms, the depths of space, and each other!
It will have three character classes at launch with fully customizable skills and appearances, and include thousands of items and equipment. The developers are also adding robust social features such as chat and friends lists. This one looks pretty intriguing. The developers' vision is pretty ambitious. What do you think?

Source: Droid-Life via Space-Time Studios and Blackstargame.com

RyanPm40

Reaction score
I'm going to guess my incredible will be unable to run it |=[

kptphalkon

Reaction score
I'm sure Spacetime Studios wants to reach as broad a userbase as possible, and will either keep things playable on 'older' devices or have the ability to change graphics option within the user settings to match an acceptable performance level.

Pocket Legends offers the same functionality.

Sent from the Blue Falcon cockpit on my Fission 2.4.3 D2G