Pocket God Force closing on ud!!!! plzz help

KhrizG35

Reaction score
so ive tried everything even installing and wiping b4 i installed this ud 2.5 rom and still force closes on me doesnt seem to work, i tried changing the kernel and that doesnt work any ideas? dont want to try the gingerbread beta until full release

dabeaver4789

Reaction score
so ive tried everything even installing and wiping b4 i installed this ud 2.5 rom and still force closes on me doesnt seem to work, i tried changing the kernel and that doesnt work any ideas? dont want to try the gingerbread beta until full release

the only thing i can really think of is i had that same problem when i first put on cyanogen 6, try wiping data/cache 3 times, and you should probably redownload the .zip and try installing with fresh download, and at what part is it fc, if you have access to the ud settings in the menu you could fix permissions also

OP
KhrizG35

KhrizG35

Reaction score
Wiped 3 times fixed permission and it force closes b4 it can even load all the way =(, it get a little pass the half and then goes back and then closes I don't get wats going on

Zomb!e

Reaction score
I've had the same issue regardless of how many times I've wiped or which version of UD I was running.

Not sure what the issue is. Seems to only mess up on UD. Any other rom I've tried runs it without issues.

OP
KhrizG35

KhrizG35

Reaction score
True at one point when I was waiting for ud to fix sum bugs I tried miui and it worked perfect on their and on ud it doesn't, I wonder if it gonna work when I start using gingerbread =/

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
some app sare not updated themself to work on gingerbread, so unless u can run it on a current CM build of gingerbread or any other build of gingerbread then its an app issue and not a rom issue. twitter doesnt work on gb but BD messed with some stuff for it to work i know.

OP
KhrizG35

KhrizG35

Reaction score
hopefully everything works soon